Skin type varies from person to person, and it also requires treatment differently after knowing its condition.
Let's see first how to recognise combination skin or what is meant by combination skin.
If our face's T-shape (forehead, nose, and chin area) looks oily and dry in some portions, then we can say that we have a combination skin type. As the name suggests, we have to apply a remedy with a combination.
There are several means or ways to cure or treat the pigmentation issue in combination skin, and most importantly, the ingredients are also easily available at home if you wish to go with natural remedies.
- Aloe Vera-
It is a natural product that immensely helps in reducing the pigmentation in combination skin. Its transparent, coloured pulp cools down the skin, provides hydration to the skin, and helps to reduce the pigmentation patches on the skin.
- Green Tea-
It is also one of the best natural ingredients that work well in treating pigmentation for combination skin. Just put a tea bag deep in hot water and then keep the wet tea bag in the refrigerator, let it cool down, and put it in a pigmented area. Apply this remedy daily to see better results.
- Rosewater & Turmeric-
Turmeric acts as a natural antiseptic for any injury or pigmentation. And rosewater makes skin glowy and also helps in removing pigmentation. Just take 1 tablespoon of turmeric and add some rose water to it, make a paste, and apply it to the affected area.
What Would Be The Best Routine To Reduce Pigmentation For Combination Skin?
Apart from natural home remedies, we can opt for skincare products that contain natural and organic ingredients and depigmenting agents for combination skin.What do we need to do to get rid of the combination of skin pigmentation?
- Use facewashes that contain acids like AHA. This acid slows down the excess production of melanin and oil. It also helps maintain hydration and PH balance in the skin.
- Use a gentle exfoliator that contains natural antizyme ingredients that help to reduce pigmentation and also help in brightening the skin and providing youthful skin.
- Make use of vitamin C and vitamin E serums. These two vitamins are called "solutions for all skin concerns" because they do more than making skin glow and feel fresh; they make skin healthy. This type of serum is mostly used to treat anti-ageing and pigmentation skin problems.
- Use skincare products that are high in ethyl ascorbic acid, which helps to fade pigmentation.
- Make use of topical creams that contain Vitamin B3, Niacinamide, and Pterocarpus Marsupium extract. These ingredients are best suited to treating pigmentation in combination skin.
- Use SPF 30 sunscreen lotion while going outside. Applying sunscreen should be included in your daily skincare regime as it helps in reducing tanning.
- Use creams or serums that contain the ingredient called "arbutin." Arbutin is made up of dried blueberries and pear tree leaves. It is a natural form of hydroquinone that helps to reduce dullness, darkness, and pigmentation marks on the face.
The things mentioned above must be included in your daily skincare routine to get rid of pigmentation.