BHA Exfoliating Serum
2% Salicylic Acid Serum with Centella (Gotu Kola) And Green Tea
Salicylic Acid is a good exfoliant and fantastic anti-aging ingredient. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial.
It exfoliates both on the outer surface of the skin like lactic acid and also enters inside pores and helps reduce pore blockage. So it is very good for acne.
Gotukola is a fantastic skin rejuvenation herb.
Green Tea is a soothing anti Oxidant with sun protective properties and also helps reduce acne.
The pH of the product is around 4.
Salicylic acid is anti-inflammatory.
1. Add 2 drops to your moisturiser for beginners or sensitive skin, twice a week.
2. Once your skin tolerates it well, After Facewash, dry skin, apply BHA 2-4 drops and leave on for 10 min before you use the next products this ensures maximum exfoliation.
3. Can be used in the morning or evening.
4. BHA doesn't make you sun sensitive.
5. You can use BHA 2-3 times a day as a spot treatment for acne for 3-4 days.
Tip - Do you feel clogged under the lightest sunscreen? then apply BHA first wait for 10 min and apply other products including sunscreen.
Water,Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan , Disodium EDTA
How is it different from Chemical Peels? Chemical peels are very high strength peels like 20-50%. This is a more gentle acid that exfoliates without being harsh.
Can it help with Shaving Bumps? yes, it can be sure to apply a proper moisturiser after the serum.
BHA + Moisturiser
1. This BHA is an acid and the use of a moisturiser is necessary especially for combination skin or dry skin.
2. Using it with only gels like aloe vera gel can be drying to your skin based on your skin type. so follow up with a proper cream instead of gels only.
3. If you prefer to use only Gel-based moisturiser or Aloe gel you can add 1-2 drops of Squalane to the gels and use as a moistruiser.
4. This is important if your skin is combination or dehydrated.
Store in at room temperature, no need to keep in a fridge
For oily skin, it's suitable
For combination skin, it's suitable
For dry skin, can use BHA if you're suffering from acne and blackheads.
This is a good BHA serum. Helped me regulate my oil production. I would totally recommend it.
After you have acne using this product will help a lot. But its the for acne, not prevention. I still get acne and this product has not stopped the acne cycle as such. Its a temporary solution but i use it consistently.
PS I'm still looking for permanent solution.
This is absolutely an amazing product! I've been recommending Suganda to everyone I know!!
It can be used as spot treatment also ..... this serum helps with my blackheads and whiteheads
I've always needed a serum containing bha and also which is affordable then I came across this wonderful brand and love the purchase. I use alternate days as a spot treatment to my whiteheads and helped me alot. Results are visible after two weeks of use in my case
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hie so i have a combination skin with small bumps, whiteheads and blackheads on my face should i use an aha or a bha serum?
BHA is an excellent choice for your issue. BHA can also be drying on combination skin , so we request you to use BHA with a hydrating moisturiser ( White lotus moisturiser )
My mom has acne scars....will bha work???
BHA exfoliates skin and reduces Acne due to its anti bacterail properties.
But for your mom, Helichrysum Serum may be a better option along AHA Exfolaiting serum.
I don't have acne , but I've bumps on my face and uneven skin texture , should I use the AHA or the BHA serum?
AHA works better for you.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.