BHA Exfoliating Serum
A gentle yet effective exfoliating serum made with 2% Salicylic Acid, Centella and Green Tea. Salicylic Acid not only exfoliates dead skin cells on the outer surface of the skin like AHA but also easily penetrates the pores thus helps in reducing acne.
Salicylic Acid is also anti- bacterial and Anti-inflammatory. Centella and Green Tea calm and soothe the skin.
- If you feel clogged under the lightest sunscreen, then apply BHA under your sunscreen.
- It's a leave-on serum and can also be used 2-3 times a day as a spot treatment.
- Acids are not recommended to apply on damp skin.
- Not suitable for dry acne prone skin as BHA is drying to the skin. When skin gets dry or when the skin barrier is damaged, Actives don't work as intended. So follow up with a moisturiser or a few drops of Squalane (it is non comedogenic light oil). Also you can increase frequency of use if it doesn't dry your skin and decrease frequency if it dries your skin. Can be used in the morning too if needed.
- As it is a product with actives that is completely free of any oils / emollients, it's important to add a few drops of your favorite oil or Squalane (it is non comedogenic). Or follow up with a fatty moisturizer. This is especially important if you have dehydrated oily skin or damaged barrier to avoid any chance of irritation from active ingredients.
Products are shipped in 1-2 working days and will reach you in 3-4 working days based on your location
Also called beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), Salicylic acid, is extracted from willow tree bark. This multifunctional ingredient addresses many of the systemic causes of acne. Its primary benefit is as an exfoliant because it can penetrate the pore lining and exfoliate inside the pore as well as on the surface of the skin.
Centella Asiatica extract, also known as Gotu Kola, is a perennial skin remedy. It has a lot of active compounds, including madecassoside, which serves as an antioxidant. Centella provides a wide variety of skin benefits such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-soothing properties.
Made from the lightly steamed fresh leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the active components of Green tea are polyphenols (also called catechins) that are believed to benefit the skin due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying green tea to the skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn, too.
All Ingredients List
if u have very problematic skin with huge pimples like i did, def try this out but make sure to build your skin to it instead of using it directly, try mixing it with a moisturiser first
I believe it works on my skin. I have dry skin. Over it I apply moisturizer and leave it over night. I really love to see my face in the morning after that. It helps in reducing white heads as well
its really worked on my skin, occurence of acne and zits has reduced drastically, it helped in clearing up my skin ..there was no irrritation,no redness...must try for oily acne prone skin