White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
This is my second bottle of the White Lotus moisturiser and I think I will keep on repurchasing this. This moisturiser has really suited my combination skin, moisturises, doesn't make skin oily and get absorbed into the skin. I use it with a Vitamin C serum and my skin has become more radiant. I feel, I am doing good for myself as this does not top my skin with chemicals, thats such a satisfying emotion.
Please do yourselves a favour and get this moisturizer my fellow combination skin lovelies! This is so so so good!!
In winters, my skin becomes very dehydrated but otherwise, I have combination skin. This moisturizer didn't help to hydrate my skin. I just saw no difference, I had my usual good skin days and bad skin days. I feel this would suit oily skinned women more.
definitely not for dehydrated skin, for dehydrated skin it works more like an essence but needs an extra moisturizer to seal in the hydration.
This moisturizer is really good for oily to combination skin. It will be a great product for summers
Oil free gives a glowy effect on application.but still pimples have not reduced
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.