White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5),
Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Glycerin, Betaine, Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Sodium Hyaluronate, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange)
Formula Update : White Lotus Moisturiser is more transparent than before.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
It did help with improving my compromised moisture barrier; controlled Sebum Production effectively, My skin is still oily in "skin type" but NOT GREASY and DEHYDRATED anymore.
(writing after using for 3 months).
So far this has been the best moisturiser I have ever used. I highly recommend it for combination/oily skin people. I would really want to re purchase it.
It absorbs quickly while applying and gives a nice glow.Hydrating enough for oily skin type.By regular use it also somewhat fades pimple marks.Should be used on a damp face for best results. However it couldn’t be enough moisturising for normal to dry skin types so they can use it with facial oil
I had been suffering from acne for the past year but this moisturizer helped to heal my acne & I'm already on my third bottle,my acne has stopped,I will definitely purchase it again.Thank you Suganda for this wonderful moisturiser.
light weight, moist,helps with acne I m on my 2nd bottle
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
Can white lotus moisturiser be used for dry skin ?
White lotus moisturiser is a hydrating oil free formula suitable for oily skin, dry skin people can use it by mixing it with Squalane oil or any other suitable oil.
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.