Wonderful tips and skincare products for oily skin
Facial shine is the magic of oil production under the sebaceous glands of skin pores that lubricate our faces and add an extra shiny complexion to the skin. But in some cases, these glands produce an extra amount of sebaceous oil that makes skin look oily-oily. One can get rid of oily skin by carefully following the tips and skincare products for oily skin.
Reasons for excess oil production in sebaceous glands:
- Genes: If either your mother or father has oily skin, you have a high chance of developing the same oily skin texture.
- Enlarged pores: Enlarged pores are caused by the clogging formation of oil and dead cells in the skin. As the size of the pores increases, the oil production in the pores also increases!
- Misuse of oily skincare products: When you use creamy lotions and oily skin moisturisers on oily or combination skin, the skin appears greasier than it usually does.
- Excessive cleansing: Excessive cleansing with face washes and exfoliants tends to produce excess oils because new oils are produced every time you cleanse your face.
- Skipping a skin moisturiser for oily skin: Moisturising the skin with light-weighted and water-soluble moisturisers helps in preventing the oily texture of the skin.
Wonderful tips and skincare products for oily skin.
- Clean the face regularly. Over-cleaning of the face leads to skin greasiness, but cleaning the skin with face washes that consist of salicylic acid, glycolic acid, beta-hydroxy acid, and benzoyl peroxide will gently the skin and deter excess oil production.
- Blotting papers: Blotting papers are used to blot excess oil on the face when excess oil is produced. These papers are inexpensive and can be used whenever we want.
- Cosmetic Clays: Cosmetic clays are used for the removal of the oily nature of skin and to condition the oil production.
- Water-based moisturiser: lightweight and water-based moisturisers dissolve the excess oil on the face and give the skin a glittery complexion.
MOISTURIZER WITH WHITE LOTUS
The light water-based moisturiser is designed specifically for oil control. With 3% Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid. The moisturiser controls inflammation, reduces skin redness, hydrates the skin, and brightens the skin complexion.
- BHA serums: BHA serums and exfoliants are added to moisturisers and gels to prevent and control excess oil production in the face.
DUO OF OILY ACNE-PRONE SKIN
The Azelaic + Niacinamide Serum (30ml) + BHA Exfoliating Serum (30ml) combo controls oil production, removes blackheads, reduces acne spots, removes dead cells, and fixes the enlarged pores of your skin.
The combination is ideal for oily skin, combination skin, and acne-prone skin.