White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a mild moisturizer for summer which will not break you out, this is it. Not for dry skin though.
One of the best moisturiser I’ve come across till date. I am using my third bottle. I’ve also recommended my friends and they also bought it. It has got panthenol, while lotus and vitamin B3 that’s y I like it so much. Good for oily sensitive and combination skin type.
I feel so glad that I have found out the best moisturiser for my skin. My skin type is oily/ combination skin and I have open pore issues as well.
I have tried out many moisturisers but nothing felt good like Suganda's white lotus moisturiser.
I started noticing the difference within a week like how healthy my skin became, how glowy, how hydrating. Definitely you will notice the difference once you start using it. Worth every penny. Thanks to the owner (Bindu) of this product.
I have detailed review about this bomb product in my YouTube channel.
My skin is oily so this moisturizer is non stick and it's consistency is so good it just gets absorbed in the skin easily.since I have just started using it .....it will take time to see how beneficial it was entirely
I have sensitive combination skin. A few months ago, I had bad breakouts, which got resolved after a dermatological treatment. However, after the treatment, my skin became super sensitive to any moisturiser. I did a lot of research and thought about giving the white lotus moisturiser a go. It was a great relief when I did not witness any irritation on my face (it did irritate my eyelids though). Since then I have used two bottles. The product has a great consistency, which is good for anyone with combination skin, not too thick, not too watery. Its fragrance is pretty strong, but there's also an unscented version available. The only con is that since I started using this product, my eyelids have become super dry; if I don't moisturise them with another hypoallergenic dense cream, the skin starts flaking. Please note that this is only the case of my eyelids. Fortunately, it's easy to avoid application on that area. I just avoid putting this product anywhere near my eyes, but the rest of face loves it. It's a wonderful product.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.