10% Niacinamide Serum
This concentrated serum booster is made with 10% Niacinamide combined with 1%Panthenol, 0.5% Hyaluronic Acid, Centella, and Green Tea.
Niacinamide dramatically improves uneven skin tone and refines the appearance of pore size, skin texture, and fine lines while helping with acne-prone skin. It also reduces pigmentation, and works in improving eczema. It assists with skin barrier repair, increasing elasticity, natural Ceramide levels, and balancing fatty acid levels in the skin. Niacinamide also can be used on dry skin type. This formula is lightweight, hydrating and fast-absorbing.
Shelf life: 18months
- Safe during pregnancy & lactation period
- Essential oil-Free, Fragrance-Free
- In case, your skin barrier is damaged add a drop of Squalane to the serum and apply.
- Alternatively, you can also use actives along with creams (not water-based gels) to avoid chances of irritation.
- We suggest using this serum on damp skin.
- It is a water based serum which works on your skin without making it sticky or greasy.
- Niacinamide in nature has the tendency to control sebum production which can also control acne.
- Centella and panthenol calms the skin which is great for acne prone and dry skin.
- Hyaluronic acid in our Niacinamide serum keeps your skin hydrating.
- Note: Niacinamide may cause initial irritation or purging in the beginning for some, so start slow and with continuous use irritation will go away.
Products are shipped in 1-2 working days and will reach you in 3-4 working days based on your location
Panthenol is used in skincare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture. Sometimes called pro-vitamin B5, panthenol helps with healing wounds and is an anti-inflammatory. It is used in formulas because it helps in getting rid of issues like flaky or dry skin.
Centella Asiatica extract, also known as Gotu Kola, is a perennial skin remedy. It has a lot of active compounds, including madecassoside, which serves as an antioxidant. Centella provides a wide variety of skin benefits such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-soothing properties.
Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide. It is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help reduce redness, fight premature signs of aging, repair a damaged skin barrier, and balance oil & sebum production. It is beneficial for all skin types.
All Ingredients List
This serum has definitely changed the texture of my skin. Have reduced the acne marks and has also controlled acne. Have minimized the pores. Overall it's a wonderful serum and would definitely repurchase.
I have noticed a good glow when used on a regular basis. The skin feels more lighter and dewy.
I cannot do without Niaciamide. It simply heals my skin. With age I see my skin become less tolerant to stress and other factors. But with the use of this producty skin simply rejuvantes.