Beginner-friendly formula with potent 10% Vitamin C, this serum is packed with a powerful antioxidant complex of Sodium Ascorbyl Phospate, Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid, and Centella Asiatica. These ingredients work in synergy to help brighten and shield skin from environmental stressors for a healthier, more youthful looking complexion. This formula is less irritating and leaves Your skin visibly firm and hydrated, while dark spots and wrinkles look less noticeable with continual use.
- We heard you! We have come up with new packaging. Find our Antioxidant serum in an airless bottle to prevent oxidation.
- In case, your skin barrier is damaged add a drop of Squalane to the serum and apply.
- Alternatively, you can also use actives along with creams (not water-based gels) to avoid chances of irritation.
- We suggest using this serum on damp skin.
- Can be used in combination with Niacinamide, because Sodium Ascorbyl Phospate (the form of Vit C) goes well with Niacinamide.
- You can add a few drops to your moisturiser.
- After AHA or BHA pls wait for 10 min before you apply this serum.
- Safe during pregnancy & lactation period.
Sun sensitivity & Vit C Serums
1. Doesn't cause any sensitivity so can be used in the morning. Can be used by all skin types.
2. Some skin types may darken slightly due to actives during sun exposure, in such case use it in the night regime. Your right Vitamin C will be VCIP serum
3. Using it in the morning gives best results in terms of collagen degradation.
Vitamin C and Color Change
The formula of our Antioxidant Serum is very stable as we use Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which is stable for 15months. We also use a combination of antioxidants( Vitamin E, Ferulic Acid and Curcumin) to make it more stable. We make products in small batches thereby ensuring that fresh batch is sent to you everytime. Please note that there will be a slight color change with Vitamin C serum. Please store the serum in fridge and try to use it in 4-5 months.
Products are shipped in 1-2 working days and will reach you in 3-4 working days based on your location
Centella Asiatica extract, also known as Gotu Kola, is a perennial skin remedy. It has a lot of active compounds, including madecassoside, which serves as an antioxidant. Centella provides a wide variety of skin benefits such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-soothing properties.
Vitamin C also known as ascorbic acid and L-ascorbic acid is an essential nutrient required for growth and repair. There are several vitamin C derivatives and their topical application can prevent oxidation, and therefore, slow down the visible appearance of aging. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation.
Curcumin is a bioactive component found in Turmeric. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Curcumin has been reported to help with eczema, psoriasis, acne, and wound healing. It also slows the skin aging process and improves skin elasticity. It reduces inflammation and evens out skin discolorations.
All Ingredients List
This serum visibly reduces pigmentation nd acne marks on using it religiously. It works very well during winter season but not sure during summer. Hoping for the best. This is my first vitamin c serum. And I love this serum and would definitely repurchase.
Best vit c and it also made my skin look healthier and brighter
This was my second purchase of the product. Acne marks have considerably reduced. However, the serum causes a burning sensation if applied without mixing with moisturizer. But maybe that is only for my skin .
Antioxidant Serum or most actives on dry skin, combination may be irritating if your skin barrier is not intact. When mixed with moisturiser serums work best for such skin types.