White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
I have sensitive combination skin. A few months ago, I had bad breakouts, which got resolved after a dermatological treatment. However, after the treatment, my skin became super sensitive to any moisturiser. I did a lot of research and thought about giving the white lotus moisturiser a go. It was a great relief when I did not witness any irritation on my face (it did irritate my eyelids though). Since then I have used two bottles. The product has a great consistency, which is good for anyone with combination skin, not too thick, not too watery. Its fragrance is pretty strong, but there's also an unscented version available. The only con is that since I started using this product, my eyelids have become super dry; if I don't moisturise them with another hypoallergenic dense cream, the skin starts flaking. Please note that this is only the case of my eyelids. Fortunately, it's easy to avoid application on that area. I just avoid putting this product anywhere near my eyes, but the rest of face loves it. It's a wonderful product.
I have found this moisturiser to be quite soothing and hydrating, and am happy that I can use it over some of my ordinary serums without the same balling up which I have observed with other moisturisers.While I started to use this in winter, I think it would be great as a summer moisturiser as it is so light
i have been using this product for more than a month. i havenot noticed any visible changes. I have dry skin and it doesnot make my skin hydrated.
I have dry skin so this doesn't work standalone for me . I have used it with a moisturizer and it worked for me .
I use this as a primer and it prevents my make up from cracking .
Over all I loved the product .
The moisturizer has a light gel texture that absorbs really fast. But I guess my skin was too dehydrated and so it didn't really make my skin dewy when applied. But when I paired it with other hydrating toners and serums, it worked like magic. I'm quite happy about the brightening and repairing benefits. I would purchase the fragrance free version the next time though. Overall, the product does what it claims, and is better suited for oily skin.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.