White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
It is very useful to oily skin people...
It glides so easily on my skin..and doesn't make my skin oily or greasy...that's what i love the most..absolutely in ❤️ with your white lotus moituriser..
So after having tried so many so many brands of face moistures including ones from JC and vilvah I finally tried this one. its been about a month and it’s absolutely perfect. It nourishes, hydrates and makes spots disappear. It also reduced the number of pimples that usually appear during period days. An absolutely good product and I’ll definitely purchase it again.
Loving the experience of using this amazing Moisturiser. This moisturiser is a blessing to my skin. I had dry patches before starting but white lotus moisturiser has immensely moisturised the skin & also gave a healthy glow. And the fragrance is so calming & soothing to senses. Its so light & can be easily used in morning & evening. Its definitely a rebuy for me 👌💕
I am in love❤with this product and i will tell you why. It's 🌿100% VEGAN, it has NIACINAMIDE as second ingredient🤓. We all know Niacinamide is a skin brightening agent, besides it has SODIUM PALMITOYL PROLINE which has soothing and skin lightning properties. It also increases skin elasticity and helps reduce wrinkle.
And HYALURONIC Acid, which is a great💧humectant, it prevents moisture loss and nourishes skin deeply.
I am a combination skin type, with super oily T-zone. My major👱♀️ skin concern includes clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, dull skin and acne marks.
🐼It didn't clogged my pores nor gave me any breakouts. It's an oil, silicon and paraben free moisturiser.
It is a very light weight moisturiser, feels like serum on application and has high spreadibility. It penetrates deeply into the skin and leaves matt finish.
🍃After regular usage for 1 week,i can tell it definitely brightened up my complexion and my face feels much smoother. I gave this to my brother, he has acne. I am very happy it is helping him, he hasn't experienced any new breakouts since he started using it. 🌿I will strongly recommend this to people with acne prone skin. I am looking forward to try more products from their range.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.