White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
I am 22 and my skin is combination and sometimes tends to break out. This is my holy grail moisturiser. This is something that is hoing to suit everyone.
Beautiful moisturizer for my night time routine. If using in winters, please use a toner beneath it.
I had clear skin for all my life but around 4-5 months I started to break out very badly. It started with one acne on my cheeks and started recurring with multiple acne and left dark spots. The marks refused to go and my skin was at it's worst. I ended up using wrong products and it worsened my skin further. It's when I had completely lost hope my friend Lakshmi recommended Suganda. I also happened to go through Shweta Vijay's review videos and was tempted to try Suganda products. To my surprise it started doing wonders to my skin in the first use itself. After using the moisturizer, BHA and Antioxidant for a month my skin started glowing. I also started using Acne spot oil whenever needed. Acne stopped completely. The dark spots are also fading. Though it takes some time to show results it's totally worth the wait. This is my first review ever and I'm writing this because I'm extremely satisfied with Suganda.
Thanks a ton Bindu for your wonderful products.
I have a dry skin..and this one suits well..and its all natural sources..highly recommended..once you use it, you wont go back
Very gentle and does the work as the claims.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.