BHA Exfoliating Serum
2% Salicylic Acid Serum with Centella (Gotu Kola) And Green Tea
Salicylic Acid is a good exfoliant and fantastic anti-aging ingredient beneficial for all skin types. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial.
It exfoliates both on the outer surface of the skin like lactic acid and also enters inside pores and helps reduce pore blockage. So it is very good for acne.
Gotukola is a fantastic skin rejuvenation herb.
Green Tea is a soothing anti Oxidant with sun protective properties and also helps reduce acne.
The pH of the product is around 4.
Salicylic acid is anti-inflammatory.
1. Add 2 drops to your moisturiser for beginners or sensitive skin, twice a week.
2. Once your skin tolerates it well, After Facewash, dry skin, apply BHA 2-4 drops and leave on for 10 min before you use the next products this ensures maximum exfoliation.
3. Can be used in the morning or evening.
4. BHA doesn't make you sun sensitive.
5. You can use BHA 2-3 times a day as a spot treatment for acne for 3-4 days.
Tip - Do you feel clogged under the lightest sunscreen? then apply BHA first wait for 10 min and apply other products including sunscreen.
Water,Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan , Disodium EDTA
How is it different from Chemical Peels? Chemical peels are very high strength peels like 20-50%. This is a more gentle acid that exfoliates without being harsh.
Can it help with Shaving Bumps? yes, it can be sure to apply a proper moisturiser after the serum.
BHA + Moisturiser
1. This BHA is an acid and the use of a moisturiser is necessary especially for combination skin or dry skin.
2. Using it with only gels like aloe vera gel can be drying to your skin based on your skin type. so follow up with a proper cream instead of gels only.
3. If you prefer to use only Gel-based moisturiser or Aloe gel you can add 1-2 drops of Squalane to the gels and use as a moistruiser.
4. This is important if your skin is combination or dehydrated.
Store in at room temperature, no need to keep in a fridge
I use twice weekly ( 2 months now).
I find neither helpful nor any adverse effects.
Will wait and see. I understand skin takes time.
After using for almost two months my acne reduced to an extend.
Started using this from first week October, got many breakouts, which I attributed to purging; however till the time I'm writing this review, my skin is still filled with bumps, I'm going to stop using it. I don't think purging goes on for more than a month. Maybe my skin couldn't tolerate this.
Had high Hope's for this to de-congest my skin, but I'm getting the opposite.
Kindly do a patch test before you use it on your entire problem areas.
It is not harsh. My face feels less bumpy after using this. Don't forget your sunscreen while using this.
After using a month still having acne. Waste of money. Not able to see any difference.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hie so i have a combination skin with small bumps, whiteheads and blackheads on my face should i use an aha or a bha serum?
BHA is an excellent choice for your issue. BHA can also be drying on combination skin , so we request you to use BHA with a hydrating moisturiser ( White lotus moisturiser )
My mom has acne scars....will bha work???
BHA exfoliates skin and reduces Acne due to its anti bacterail properties.
But for your mom, Helichrysum Serum may be a better option along AHA Exfolaiting serum.
I don't have acne , but I've bumps on my face and uneven skin texture , should I use the AHA or the BHA serum?
AHA works better for you.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.