White Lotus Moisturiser
Super Light and Oil free Moisturiser
Its Deeply Hydrating and Calming. It also helps in lightening and dark spot fading and promotes healthy skin. It is completely Oil and Silicon Free.
For Oily, combination skin use it as a Moisturiser.
For Dry Skin use it as a Hydrating Serum
Sepicalm VG (White Lotus Extracts)
- Sepicalm VG - Inflammation causes darkening of the skin. Sun exposure and pimples cause inflammation that will lead to darkening of the skin. Since Sepicalm VG reduces inflammation it can prevent darkening of the skin due to sun and also pimples.
- Vitamin B3 is an antioxidant that is highly beneficial to the skin. Anti-oxidants reduce the formation of acne and also helps with degradation of collagen which means delayed wrinkles.
- Also studies show that it reduces the occurrence of acne and is as effective as Clindamycin, an antibiotic prescribed for acne
- It also increases skin hydration levels
- It reduces sundamage, both applied on top and when taken orally.
- It also reduces dark spots and lightens the skin
Complete Ingredients :
Aqua, Vitamin B3, Glycerin, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea alba flower extract (White Lotus), Panthenol( Provitamin B5), Allantoin (skin conditioning ingredient), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Essential Oils (Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Sweet Orange), Hyaluronic acid.
How To Use
- Use as a moisturiser after washing your face or after Mask.
- Even though we call it moisturiser its actually a serum as it contains high concentration of actives
- You can also use it as a primer before makeup
- For dry skin use it as a serum and apply your regular moisturiser.
I’ve been using both of these products since about a month and I just loved the bha serum! It cleared my acne and helped a lot with my texture. I also really liked the white lotus moisturiser. It’s really light weight and perfect for oily-combo skin but my only complaint is that even though I have oily skin 1-2 pumps of the moisturiser isn’t enough. Since it’s very watery and gets absorbed super quickly, my skin doesn’t feel moisturised or hydrated. I need about 4-5 pumps to moisturise and I’m already out of the product and it’s not even been a full month.:( Apart from that I have no other complaints and soon going to purchase the anti oxidant serum.
I have a really sensitive skin and few products suit my skin. This is one of those magical products which is so light and yet hydrating and never gave me any zits or pimples. The ingredients list is so impressive. I am going to stick with it.
nothing miracoulous,, light weight moisturiser
This is the only moisturizer that didn’t sensitize my very sensitive skin. The moisturization is amazing. It has even helped in lightening my acne marks. It leaves a satin-like finish. The only downside is that i get little zits sometimes (seems to be clogging my very huge pores)
it smeels amazing and so far my best moisturizer besides anythng just love it
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What are all the Ingredients in this White Lotus Moisturizer?
Just Updated them above
Can I use it for oily skin??
White Lotus Moisturizer is made for oily skin, Its an oil-free moisturiser.
Vitamin B3 in it really helps oily skin.
What is the percentage of niacinamide vitb3 added in this moisturizer
This moisturiser has 4% Niacinamide. A study indicates that the efficacy of topically applied 4% niacinamide gel was compared to 1% clindamycin gel for the treatment of moderate inflammatory acne.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.