AHA Exfoliating Serum
Gotukola is a fantastic skin rejuvenation herb and Green Tea is a great antioxidant with sun protective properties and also helps reduce acne.
Hyaluronic Acid hydrates skin. We use two types of Hyaluronic Acid, High Molecular weight, and Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer which is very very high Molecular weight and is lightweight.
Don't be scared of lactic Acid, if you have ever used curd or milk on your skin, you have already used Lactic Acid. Lactic Acid is naturally found in milk and fermented milk.
How to use it?
1. Add 2 drops added to your moisturiser for beginners or sensitive skin, twice a week.
2. Once your skin tolerates it well, After Facewash, dry skin, apply AHA 2-4 drops and leave on for 10 min before you use the next product, this ensures maximum exfoliation.
Complete Ingredients: Lactic Acid 10%
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol,Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide,Camellia Sinensis(Green tea) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum
1. Pregnancy & Lactating Moms: Lactic Acid can be safely used during pregnancy.
2. Sun Sensitivity: There are no studies that show lactic makes skin sun-sensitive. But there are studies on Glycolic Acid and Sun sensitivity.
3. Mixing with BHA: if your skin is well tolerant of acids then you can mix. Please note that everyone's skin is different and everyone has different tolerance levels. So please use based on your skin tolerance levels.
4. Mixing with Vit C: Ascorbic Acid is also low pH (3.5), so can be used after AHA, but mostly it will be irritating to the skin. So use at alternate times.
5. Mixing with Suganda Anti Oxidant Serum. AO serum is ph 6 so its best to wait for 15 min before using AO serum.
6. Can we use it Daily? You can use it for 5 days in a week and let your skin rest for the remaining 2 days, this will ensure that no over-exfoliation takes place.
7. Can it Help Acne? Yes, keeping pores clear will always reduce the chances of future acne.
8. Over Exfoliation can cause barrier damage. incase your skin gets dry or irritated, pls stop acids for a week, and then you can start with reduced frequency.
I have been using suganda's aha serum for a month or more. As I am just 20 I was sceptical of including a chemical exfoliator in my skincare but this purchase wasn't a waste. I did not breakout or purge or anything after using it. I bought it to reduce pigmentation around my mouth n forehead n it has reduced it a little bit. To see complete results I guess have to wait some months more. Or maybe I will buy niacinamide to get better results. Serum absorbs easily into skin without any sticky feeling. Also it's fragrance free so it will be good for sensitive skin too.
The main issue I had was breakouts on my forehead around the time of my periods. Since i started using the serum, my forehead had cleared up. Other than that, no major change. No adverse effects either. It can dry your skin if used too much.
Not seen any visible results till now
No reaction plush point
No big changes
I should wait for more time I think
I have been using the serum for quite sometime now, but I don't see any major difference. My pores seem relatively smaller than before. I have a few acne scars/pigmentation on my cheeks before I started using the serum and it's still there. I did breakout when I started using the serum frequently, which was not the case before. Don't think the product works for me.
More from this collection
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I will be 23yrs soon.......the area around my mouth is darker than my entire face.......a bit tanned face 4-5 brown spots.....unclear face......i have oily/combination skin but I don't have any acne.......which one to use AHA or BHA to clear up all my skin problems and get a brightning and lightening and spot less radiant glowing skin. I will also buy the anti oxidant serum and white lotus moisturizer along with it.....So which one will be best for me AHA or BHA. I m a beginner in using AHA or BHA
If you are not acne prone go for Rosehip Moisturiser + AHA Serum along with Helichrysum serum.
*Disclaimer: Suganda products do not promise unrealistic results. We use organic proprietary formulations which will help maintain skin in good health and rejuvenate it naturally. Results may vary depending on the skin, health and climatic conditions.