A lightweight but powerful moisturiser that helps your skin’s barrier to strengthen, hydrate and soothe. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and also boasts of highest Vit A (Tretinoin) content. Vitamin B3 reduces acne, fine lines and pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid promotes healthier and supple skin. Green Tea and Curcumin are natural, soothing anti oxidants. Niacinamide reduces acne, fine lines, and pigmentation. Hyaluronic acid provides hydration.
Shelf life: 18months
- Safe during pregnancy & lactation period.
- Unscented is Essential oil-Free, Fragrance-Free.
- Oily skin will find this moisturizer heavy Combination skin will enjoy it.
- Dry skin can use it by adding 2 drops of Squalane to this moisturizer.
- Can be used with actives and acids.
- Apply on Damp Skin for better penetration.
- Rosehip moisturiser has rosehip oil, it is rich in EFAs omega 3 and omega 6 They help in better functioning of skin interms of both skin barrier and pigmentation.
- EFA-Essential fatty acids are beneficial for acne prone skin health too . Also these oils are not suitable for fungal acne and also if you live in very humid places. Then white lotus moisturiser+squalane oil can be your choice.
Products are shipped in 1-2 working days and will reach you in 3-4 working days based on your location
Made from the lightly steamed fresh leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the active components of Green tea are polyphenols (also called catechins) that are believed to benefit the skin due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying green tea to the skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn, too.
Niacinamide is also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide. It is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help reduce redness, fight premature signs of aging, repair a damaged skin barrier, and balance oil & sebum production. It is beneficial for all skin types.
Rosehip oil is derived from the small fruit that sits beneath the rose. It is a popular ingredient in skincare because of its hydrating and anti-aging benefits. It also has high levels of essential fatty acids, especially omega-3 (linolenic acid) and omega-6 (linoleic acid), thus it can effectively soften skin and improve skin barrier function.
All Ingredients List
It’s a perfect moisturiser for normal or for little dry skin but the bottle pump doesn’t work properly, need lot patience to pump the product out
This is an excellent product for mature skin. The only downside is there is quite a wastage of product because of glass bottle.
The moisturiser was really helpful in turning around the quality of my skin. The skin barrier improved and it gave me a calm feel afterwards. ( usually my skin is a little reactive just after a wash) The product is on the costlier end but worth it. Repurchase value -7/10. I would not suggest it for winters though.