BHA Exfoliating Serum
A gentle yet effective exfoliating serum made with 2% Salicylic Acid, Centella and Green Tea. Salicylic Acid not only exfoliates dead skin cells on the outer surface of the skin like AHA but also easily penetrates the pores thus helps in reducing acne.
Salicylic Acid is also anti- bacterial and Anti-inflammatory. Centella and Green Tea calm and soothe the skin.
Shelf life: 18months
- Pregnancy & Lactating Moms: 2% Salicylic acid can be safely used during pregnancy.
- If you feel clogged under the lightest sunscreen, then apply BHA under your sunscreen.
- It's a leave-on serum and can also be used 2-3 times a day as a spot treatment.
- Acids are not recommended to apply on damp skin.
- Not suitable for dry acne prone skin as BHA is drying to the skin. When skin gets dry or when the skin barrier is damaged, Actives don't work as intended. So follow up with a moisturiser or a few drops of Squalane (it is non comedogenic light oil). Also you can increase frequency of use if it doesn't dry your skin and decrease frequency if it dries your skin. Can be used in the morning too if needed.
- As it is a product with actives that is completely free of any oils / emollients, it's important to add a few drops of your favorite oil or Squalane (it is non comedogenic). Or follow up with a fatty moisturizer. This is especially important if you have dehydrated oily skin or damaged barrier to avoid any chance of irritation from active ingredients.
- Mixing with other acids: if your skin is well tolerant of acids then you can mix. Please note that everyone's skin is different and everyone has different tolerance levels. So please use based on your skin tolerance levels.
- BHA can also help with shaving bumps
Products are shipped in 1-2 working days and will reach you in 3-4 working days based on your location
Also called beta-hydroxy acid (BHA), Salicylic acid, is extracted from willow tree bark. This multifunctional ingredient addresses many of the systemic causes of acne. Its primary benefit is as an exfoliant because it can penetrate the pore lining and exfoliate inside the pore as well as on the surface of the skin.
Centella Asiatica extract, also known as Gotu Kola, is a perennial skin remedy. It has a lot of active compounds, including madecassoside, which serves as an antioxidant. Centella provides a wide variety of skin benefits such as anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-soothing properties.
Made from the lightly steamed fresh leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant, the active components of Green tea are polyphenols (also called catechins) that are believed to benefit the skin due to their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying green tea to the skin can soothe minor cuts and sunburn, too.
All Ingredients List
To b vry honest, I hv not seen any difference in my whiteheads nd black heads till now but m consistently using the product. May b it will take some more tym to show the fruitful result. At last, Sugandha is a nice brand nd does not give any sensitivity to the skin.
I get all kinds of acnes and especially cystic acnes.. I used BHA serum as a spot treatment as wel as an Exfoliator. It does great job
Loving this serum..it has helped in reducing black heads and has also improved the texture of my skin..Even though I have super sensitive skin it worked wonders for me just followed the instructions mentioned for using.